The 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta Is the Ultimate Trail Blazer
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta is blazing trails and leading the pack of off-road trucks. The Gladiator was introduced by Jeep in 2018. The modern Gladiator offers off-road prowess and superior functionality along with versatile features. It’s generally a four-door truck that can accommodate four to five people. The Jeep Gladiator also features a spacious cargo bed. So if you are still wondering why you should purchase a 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta over a mid-sized truck, read on to find out.
What’s New in the 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta?
The most significant upgrade Marietta owners of the 2021 Jeep Gladiator notice is the optional diesel-powered engine. The powerful Ecodiesel V6 3.0-liter engine can produce up to 260 horsepower, which results in a 442 pound-feet of torque production. The new Gladiator also comprises an eight-speed automatic transmission system and the latest variable geometry turbo technology.
Why Should You Buy a 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Let’s face it – high trim pickup trucks can cost a fortune. Surprisingly, the price of a 2021 Jeep Gladiator starts from $33,545. However, this is not even the best part. The best part is that all the best features of the Jeep Gladiator come as a standard. Listed below are some benefits that you’ll find owning a new Jeep Gladiator in Marietta:
- You Can Drive It Anywhere – The 2021 Jeep Gladiator has a 4×4 system featuring superior traction tires which can take you anywhere. The armored under-body and eleven inches of ground clearance make it easier for the Gladiator to drive over logs, rocks, and other debris.
- Enjoy the Open-Air Jeep Experience – The new Jeep Gladiator has removable doors and roofs, making it the only convertible truck featuring an open-air driving experience. The soft and hard tops vary from trim to trim. So if you are looking for a truck that gives you a close-to-nature experience, this beast has got you covered.
- Towing and Hauling Capabilities – The 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta can easily haul 1,700 pounds of payload in its truck bed. Its distinctive gasoline engine gives it the best towing capabilities, which means that with the right setup and trim level, the new Jeep Gladiator can tow up to 7,650 pounds. Moreover, the integrated rear-view camera trailer brake control system also enhances the Jeep’s towing capabilities. The towing features mentioned above make the 2021 Jeep Gladiator the perfect choice for long drives or camping trips.
- Passenger Space – Unlike most mid-sized trucks, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator has a larger back seat. The Jeep truck has a volume space of 103 cubic feet. The space offers user comfort with ample elbow and legroom, as well as headspace for passengers and drivers.
- The Classic Exterior – The Gladiator has a retro style which gives it a boxy military vibe. The tough, rugged style provides the Jeep truck with a modern look with smoother curved lines. The 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta keeps up with the iconic Jeep look.
- Powerful Engine Performance – With the new Jeep Gladiator, you will get strong engine performance regardless of the powertrain option. The diesel engine can generate 260 horsepower, which is more than can be said about any other mid-sized truck. Moreover, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator’s 3.6-liter V6 base engine produces approximately 260 pound-feet torque and 285 horsepower. If you are looking for a Jeep that will facilitate you with enough power for hauling, rock crawling, and towing, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta is the one for you.
- Attractive Interior- The 2021 Jeep Gladiator has a clean and attractive interior design. The instrument cluster and dashboard have a sleek and modern design. The Jeep has cushioned seats that make long drives comfortable. Moreover, the new Gladiator also features high-tech advancements such as the infotainment system screen. The trim levels are available in classic black and tan.
- Customization Options – Although the new Jeep Gladiator isn’t short of amazing features, it also comes with the option of personalization. From the interior paint colors to multiple engine options to exterior paint colors, the choices are endless. The nine distinct trim levels also feature different upgrade packages so that you can upgrade your vehicle according to your convenience, comfort, and budget.
- Advanced Infotainment System – The high-tech infotainment system featured in the 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta comes with an 8.4-inch or 7-inch HD touch screen, depending on the options of your choice and the trim level. The tech advancement also includes Bluetooth technology, hands-free calling, and smartphone connectivity. Also, the new Gladiator Uconnect setup’s premium sound system lets you enjoy your favorite soundtracks with excellent audio quality.
- Safety Features & Equipment – The new Jeep Gladiator’s steel frame adds an extra layer of protection for you and your loved ones in case of a collision. The Jeep also features active braking and a forward-collision warning system to prevent accidents. The rear-view camera, blind-spot monitor, and rear-cross path detection help you stay vigilant. Moreover, the park sense rear-park makes reversing convenient and more manageable.
Test Drive A 2021 Jeep Gladiator In Marietta Today
If you’re interested in taking the 2021 Jeep Gladiator in Marietta for a spin, we encourage you to contact us with any questions you have or schedule a test drive. We have served North Georgia for decades and pride ourselves on building a reputation you can trust in Marietta. Conveniently located on Cobb Pkwy, we encourage you to come by and experience the new Gladiator today.