Fourth Generation Uconnect Infotainment System
Originally launched in 2003, Uconnect systems are in-vehicle connectivity centers featured in Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles. These cutting-edge systems are designed to keep passengers entertained, connected, and most importantly, focused on the road ahead.
Every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram equipped with Uconnect offers a vast range of innovative capabilities, including navigation, communication, and entertainment. Some of the most common features offered on today’s Uconnect are:
- Audio and entertainment options, such as Bluetooth streaming audio, HD radio, USB, satellite radio, AUX port, and much more.
- Navigation solutions to provide a hassle-free travel with easy-to-read maps, popular points of interests, and turn-by-turn navigation instructions that are streamed through the audio system.
- Hands-free texting and calling solutions to ensure drivers are safe, connected, and productive.
Since 2003, Uconnect has become one of the top infotainment systems in the world. Most recently, FCA has announced exciting new Uconnect features to be included on the newest line of vehicles.
What’s New for the 4th Generation Uconnect System?
As an improvement over the previous system, the new 4th generation Uconnect features extensive improvements. Users will enjoy lightning faster startup times and bolstered processing. By upgrading the display to a new 8.4-inch touch screen, the system now supports multi-touch gestures, sharper and more crisp graphics, more vivid imagery, and the advanced capability for smartphone integrations.
Integrate Android & Apple Smartphones with Uconnect
Android Auto & Apple CarPlay seamlessly shares information between your Android or Apple device and your vehicle. This intuitive system makes it simple for you to have access to the very best of Google and Apple without taking your hands off of the wheel. You will gain access to a bevy of mobile functions, such as:
- Google Maps with free voice navigation
- Access third-party music apps on your iPhone
- Access to Google Play Music
- Siri Voice control
- Lane guidance and live traffic information
- The ability to send voice text messages, make calls, and execute a list of commands
As an added bonus, you can quickly ask Google Search virtually any question without ever taking your hand off of the wheel. With Android Auto, you can easily integrate content from your favorite apps directly into your Uconnect touchscreen.
Uconnect Theater and Entertainment
When it comes to in-vehicle entertainment, Uconnect Theater is in a class of its own. This class-exclusive feature allows you to turn long journeys into more fun-filled adventures. Passengers can connect personal devices to browse the internet, watch movies, and play built-in games. Your passengers can quickly browse through their options by using the Bluetooth touch remote or by simply swiping on the screen.
The state-of-the-art Uconnect Theater includes:
- HDMI ports to shuffle, control, charge, and transfer between vehicle screens and other devices.
- Two 10-inch, high definition touch screens on the rear of the front passenger and driver head rests. These screens can cast individual content.
- Parental controls to ensure you can lock out certain content, turn off, and mute screens.
- Games and built-in apps to keep passengers entertained.
- A long list of supported devices can be connected to the Uconnect Theater.
- USB ports situated in the center stack can be accessed to stream movies on the 10-inch screens.
- The Uconnect Theater comes with two different sets of wireless headphones.
- A pair of Bluetooth touch remote controls are included.
Contact Ed Voyles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to Experience the Fourth Generation UConnect
The fourth generation Uconnect system is designed to make every road trip memorable and enjoyable. With a long list of cutting-edge and class-exclusive features, now is the perfect time to explore how the Uconnect system will benefit you and your family.
Stop by Ed Voyles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Marietta, Georgia. We are conveniently located at 789 Cobb Pkwy S in Marietta, GA 30060.
Complete the online contact form or call us at (877) 397-0257 for immediate assistance.