The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara vs. the Unlimited Sport
So you’re in the market for a Jeep Wrangler, but which model is the best for you — the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara or the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? As two of the SUV’s most popular trims, the Unlimited Sport and Unlimited Sahara both offer mounds of equipment and unparalleled capability.
The decision between the two can seem tough, but fortunately you don’t have to make it alone. The experts at Ed Voyles Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram in Atlanta can help. We offer years of experience matching our customers’ unique needs to the Jeep of their dreams; and we can do the same for you. Let’s take a closer look at these two popular Jeep models, and then stop by our dealership for an in-person look and test drive.
The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
As the original Wrangler and the foundation for all other models, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport comes from the factory equipped with all of the most essential off-roading equipment, as well as some really cool technology upgrades. To put it lightly, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport comes locked, loaded, and ready to tackle any type of trail the moment you drive it home from Ed Voyles CDJR. The Wrangler Unlimited Sport includes:
- A 3.6L V6 engine that produces up to 285 HP and a maximum 260 lb.-ft. of torque;
- Jeep’s Uconnect 3 with a 5 inch touchscreen display, helping you manage any smart device you are bringing on your adventure;
- The Command-Trac 4WD System that offers you Jeep’s legendary off-roading capabilities in any type of condition;
- Bluetooth integrated voice command gives you control with just the sound of your voice;
- Black Sunrider provides Jeep’s signature style and necessary function;
- ParkView Rear Backup Camera gives new meaning to driver safety and eyes on the road.
The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
The possibilities are virtually endless when you step into the iconic Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. With off-roading traits and capabilities that only the Unlimited Sahara can provide, this SUV is designed to outperform the competition not just on the trails, but on the roads too. When you are behind the wheel in this Wrangler trim, you’ll enjoy several technological upgrades, enhanced connectivity, and much more. A few key highlights of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara include:
- Heavy-duty suspension with an upgraded gas shock that offers you additional durability, strength, and rigidity for all your off-roading adventures;
- Automatic temperature control that works to make your drive more comfortable, no matter how long or short;
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility that allow you to match your favorite playlist with your next excursion;
- Jeep’s Uconnect 4 with 8.4-inch” touchscreen display that puts the information you need within an arm’s reach;
- Sirius XM Radio that provides you commercial free entertainment for all of your travels;
- The Selec-Trac Full-Time 4WD System to help you safely navigate your way out of the stickiest of situations.
Which Jeep Is Best for Me —The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport?
If you’re looking for a Jeep Wrangler that stands the test of time, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport will check everything off your list and more. With all its features and specially designed equipment, it is the perfect companion no matter where you decide to go. However, if you’re more adventurous, and need a Wrangler to keep up with your wild side, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara is the higher trim with the equipment, capability, and innovative features to do just that. With more technology, you can be sure to stay connected on and off the road and while tackling the trails safe and easily.
Contact Ed Voyles CDJR, The Best Jeep Wrangler Dealership in Marietta & Atlanta
If you’re in the market for a Wrangler, or any member of the Jeep family, Ed Voyles CDJR is the go-to Jeep dealership in the Marietta and Atlanta Area. We’ll carefully listen to your needs and guide you to the best solution, sending you home in the new or used Jeep vehicle you’ve had your eye on. Stop by our dealership with any questions or a test drive before your next adventure.