2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Review in Metro Atlanta, GA
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a model that hasn’t been completely revamped in ten years – for good reason. It is outfitted with everything it needs to be your go-to SUV. It’s versatile for your needs. If you need a family vehicle that’s great for traveling during your daily routine, you could go for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo model, with standard features that shine above its competition. Or, you could go all-out and invest in a Cherokee Trailhawk and will provide you with some of the most advanced off-roading equipment on the market. Regardless of what you choose, there’s no doubt that you’ll be satisfied with the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Trims to Fit Your Lifestyle
With the 2020 model, you’ll have several trims from which to choose. Let’s go over a few of the trim options:
- Laredo: This trim comes with your standard features, such as a leather-wrapped steering wheel and illuminated cup holders. It’s perfect for anyone looking to dabble into Jeep without jumping into the deep end.
- Upland: Go with this trim if you’re interested in all of the Laredo’s features, plus heated seats and glossy black roof rails
- Limited: There’s a few added visual features with this trim, including brighter roof rails, and 18 inch granite crystal aluminum wheels.
- Trailhawk: This trim is your go-to for off-roading, with its 18-inch off-road aluminum wheels.
- Overland: Enjoy every feature mentioned above, plus a few others, such as 20-inch wheels and nine amplified speakers.
- High Altitude: This trim is great if you want to experience everything the Grand Cherokee has to offer, including LED fog lamps and 20 inch low-gloss granite crystal wheels.
Spacious Interior and Sleek Exterior
In terms of interior storage, the Grand Cherokee does a great job at balancing storage space with functional daily routine. This SUV could be considered more on the compact side, but that doesn’t mean the Cherokee has anything less to offer in the ways of storage. You’ll find 63.8 cubic feet of space with the seats folded down.
On the exterior, the Cherokee offers a wheel size for everyone, as it makes a huge aesthetic difference. If you want to be driving something visually impactful, go for any model with 20-inch wheels.
Infotainment and Safety Features
As always, with Jeep, you’ll have the UConnect infotainment system, which includes an 8.4-inch screen and incredibly intuitive graphic design. As for safety, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration rated the 4WD version with 5 stars, and the 2WD with 4 stars. Both ratings are impressive in this competitive world of SUVs.
Find your new 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Ed Voyles CDJR in Marietta, GA!
Looking for the perfect SUV that combines quality materials, excellent aesthetics, and functional storage? The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a great choice, and at Ed Voyles CDJR, you can choose your favorite model. We have the largest Jeep selection in the southeast! We look forward to working with you to find the perfect Jeep Cherokee.